Outrageous Grace: Activating the Alchemy of Your Heart to Heal Yourself, Our Children and Our World with The Grace Process & EFT/Tapping
This is your opportunity to spend 5 days with Dr Leyden for this residential retreat in the northern rivers region of New South Wales!
As the Grace Process resonance expands, the opportunity for these 5 sacred days together has emerged, allowing us to immerse in the process. Staying on site, we’ll share meals, love and laughter throughout the weekend. This is a rare opportunity to reconnect with your true self in an intimate and supportive environment.
Lori will lead you through her uniquely practical, transformative, Grace Process for becoming your most authentic, heart-centered self, expanding your professional mastery and stepping into your destiny.
If you believe in the possibility of becoming a new Divine human, or if you are already experiencing yourself there, come play with other heart-aligned transformers to alchemise and expand the Divine being you are and are becoming, in a resonance field of all possibilities.
This retreat experience is right for you if you are:
- A heart-centered transformational healer, teacher, coach, social entrepreneur or change-maker who is committed to your own healing and yearn for more heart expansion, meaning and impact in your life, your work and in our world.
- Already on a spiritual path and begun healing your essential wounds
- Willing to have fun and see the cosmic jokes as well as miracles and gifts that abound on our journey.
- Open to surrendering to the mystery of your journey into the dream of what this life can be.
- Experience a deep inner knowing that you have something powerful and purposeful to accomplish in this lifetime but you’ve only manifested a fraction of what you yearn for.
- Feel stuck in unresolved wounds that fuel self-doubt and limit your beliefs and actions to realise your unique destiny.
- Sometimes feel alone, disconnected and/or ashamed of wanting or having big dreams for yourself and our world.
- Feel restless with yearning and urgency to have more meaning, fulfilment and greater impact.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – Please email [email protected]
Bio: Lori Leyden, PhD, MBA is an internationally known trauma healing professional, transformational speaker and mentor who courageously follows her heart, makes dreams become a reality and inspires others to do the same. With her unique brand of heart-centered humility, humor and grace, Dr. Leyden finds the miracles that are possible out of tragedy and has brought comfort, peace and hope to thousands from Rwanda to Sandy Hook, Connecticut and most recently with Australian Indigenous people and refugees and others around the world. Recently inducted into the Global Evolutionary Leaders Council, Lori serves trauma survivors as well as heart-centered healers, teachers, coaches, social entrepreneurs and change-makers who are committed to their own healing and yearn for more meaning and impact in their lives, their work and in our world.